Blubrry brings you the most all-inclusive digital media statistics service available. Gain unsurpassed insights into your audience: Find out who is linking to you, listener-base demographics and geographical data with worldwide mapping. Try us! You’ll find our custom reports and daily email summaries are info you can trust, track and build your business on.
Blubrry Statistics is designed specifically for measuring media downloads. Unlike regular web site statistics, we take into consideration the destination, resuming downloads, duplicate requests and network errors to filter out data that would otherwise inflate your statistics. We do all this work to provide you realistic and reliable data.
Readable Reports You Can Take With You
We designed our reporting interface for everyone. We made the report navigation simple and clearly separate sections to minimize confusion. Each report comes with a print view that includes your web site and feed url in the header. Plus reports can be exported to an Adobe PDF with just a click of the mouse.
We process a lot of data out of each download request which allows us to break down your statistics in a number of ways for both individual episodes or overall and by month or all time.
- Realistic download totals
- Distribution between Podcatchers, phones, TV devices and web browsers
- Clients and Applicatoins (iTunes, Zune Marketplace, Firefox, etc..)
- Platforms and Operating Systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc…)
- Country Demographics (US, Canada, etc…)
- Traffic Sources (web site origin of downloads from web browsers)
- And More!