This is assuming you are using a Self-hosted WordPress site along with the PowerPress plugin. If you are using another system, please contact us.
- Keep your episodes online until you are done with the migration steps below.
- Set up your show listing at Blubrry by logging in and using your RSS feed from your wordpress website (if you are not listed on blubrry.com already). Find this address in the “feeds” tab in powerpress under Podcast-Only feed.
- Start your Blubrry hosting account at http://create.blubrry.com/resources/podcast-media-hosting/.
- Navigate to blubrry.com and log in. Go to “Manage Account.” Select your show from the green pull-down menu.
- Select “Content” and click on “Migrate Media.” This process is automated but will take a day or two to complete. You will be notified when the media has been moved over. We will move up to 10gb of your media and it will not count toward the monthly upload quota of your hosting plan.
- You will need to update the media links on your own website. If you are using WordPress + PowerPress we have provided a tool called “Find and Replace Media” that will allow you to quickly update all your media links. If you are not using PowerPress, there is a great WordPress Plugin that is called “Search and Replace.”
- We strongly suggest you back up your WordPress database before you change over the media links.