To get started with PowerPress Sites, first need create your site and then go through our simple three-step quick start setup.
Things you will need to finish the setup:
- A unique title for your podcast site. Search iTunes and Blubrry to make sure there isn’t already a podcast with the name you would like to use. Remember, you can change it, but you won’t want to after you’ve gotten subscribers.
- A tagline for your podcast site. A short description of your site / show.
- A Google Analytics UA # (optional.) ONLY if you would like to use Google Analytics on your page – sign up here (link to http://www.google.com/analytics/).
- Program title (can be different from your site title if you would like it to be).
- Program description – A short description of what your show is about.
- Program subtitle – Can be different than your site tagline or the same if you wish.
- Decide what category (or categories) you want to be listed in the directories such as iTunes and Google Play Music Podcast Directory.
- A valid email address – one that you will check on a regular basis, this is how iTunes would contact you with an issue.
- Artwork for your show (iTunes artwork). Must be 1400x1400px minimum and square, no larger than 3000x3000px. RGB color space and either JPG or PNG (JPG recommended) and no larger than 500kb in file size.