Communicators have tried to convey large amounts of content by email and intranet, but no one seems to read much any more!
Remote communications just got easier.
Premium content for audiences just got better.
Check out our cost-effective corporate and private professional podcasting plans.
*Private Podcast Feeds are supported by podcasting apps including Apple Podcasts for iOS, Pocket Casts, Overcast, Downcast,and Podcast Addict. SSO, including SAML and oAuth2, is not supported via private podcast feeds for security reasons.
Simple, fast, easy and inexpensive
Private podcast feeds with authentication via third party apps
When moderate security is sufficient
Extra layers of security to help protect confidential information
SSO (Single-Sign-On), oAuth2, SAML, and end-to-end encryption
Secure your internal communications at an affordable price
Security Made Simple
- One security feature is never enough. Blubrry provides various security layers to ensure your media is protected.
- Mobile apps provide higher levels of security than web apps.
- Media URLs are signed using a timestamp and expire within 24 hours.
- Media files stored in the app can be saved encrypted at rest (enterprise only).
- Users are authenticated with encryption to Blubrry’s servers.
- Access tokens expire within 60 minutes.
An easy and secure way for listeners to catch up while on-the-go, companies and organizations are provided a secure app available on phones and tablets (iOS and Android). The most secure option for private internal podcasts.
A great way for teams that want to move forward with audio and video communications, but keep it strictly in-house, aka the office. Get peace of mind that your information isn’t traveling outside of the office.
Private Internal Podcasting utilizes our professional hosting plan, featuring large amounts of storage, significant bandwidth usage and ease-of-use managing multiple shows together. For security reasons, the Network plugin function of Pro Hosting is not included.
Statistics for the Team
Analytics are critical to learn how your content is being consumed. That’s why we provide Professional and Advanced Statistics.
- Accurate totals, client and platform data such as Apple, as well as indicating desktop vs. mobile (dependent on plan level)
- Geographic information, easily exportable and trending graphs
- Full Downloads: Number of listeners who downloaded your podcast completely, typically for listening later or offline
- Plays and Partials: Number of listeners who played part of your podcast in-app/in-page