What sets us apart?
Accurate Podcast Statistics
Blubrry Podcast Statistics is designed specifically for measuring podcast downloads. Unlike regular website statistics, we take into consideration the destination, resuming downloads, duplicate requests and network errors to filter out data that would otherwise inflate your statistics. We do all this work to provide you with realistic and reliable podcast statistics.
What does a podcast “Download” mean?
One podcast download in Blubrry Statistics is equal to one individual consuming the media. Unlike other podcast statistics systems, we analyze every download/stream/play request to arrive to a download number that equals the number of individuals who downloaded or streamed (played in a Web page or mobile device) an episode. Using Web statistics will arrive to inflated totals, which will cause questionable fluctuations and numbers. We use unique Internet address information in our reporting so you can see the delta between the irrefutable unique total with the actual total that factors in multi-computer networks like those used for WiFi hot spots, corporate networks, universities, etc. Most importantly, we don’t count bots, Web crawler and machine downloads. Our numbers are all about knowing how many individuals consumed your content.
We process a lot of data from each download request, allowing us to break down your podcast statistics in a number of ways for both individual episodes or overall, and by month or all-time. We provide:
- Accurate download totals
- Distribution between podcatchers, phones, TV devices and Web browsers
- Clients and applications (iTunes, Android, Firefox, etc.)
- Platforms and operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.)
- Country geographics (U.S., Canada, etc.)
- Traffic sources (website origin of downloads from Web browsers)
- Simple, intuitive reporting interface
- Print view with website and feed URL
- Easily export reports to PDF
Choose the plan that’s right for you
Readable reports you can take with you
Learn more about Blubrry Statistics
- Blubrry Podcast Statistics Documentation
- Getting started
- Podcast Statistics Demo
- RawVoice Certified
- Blubrry Podcast Statistics Compared to Other Statistics
- Implementing Blubrry Podcast Statistics on Spreaker
- Statistics FAQ
- Using Blubrry Statistics With Squarespace Hosting
- Free Basic Podcasting Statistics
- Instructions for Developers